RVING = ROAMING WITH PURPOSE
WHAT DOES THE RV LIFESTYLE REALLY LOOK LIKE?
I AM GLAD YOU ASKED! WE HAVE BEEN FULLTIME RVERS FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF, AND WE HAVE CERTAINLY LEARNED A LOT! USE THE LINKS BELOW TO BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT RVING REALLY LOOKS LIKE.
LET’S START WITH THE BASICS.
WATCH A TYPICAL WEEK ON THE ROAD.
WATCH OUR MONTHLY ANNIVERSARY VIDEOS.
- Month 1 North Platte, Nebraska
- Month 2 Grand Tetons
- Month 3 (shenanigans at Notre Dame)
- Month 4 Bryson City, NC (with bonus footage of the Smoky Mountain elk herd crossing the river)
- Month 5 Destin, Florida
- Month 6 (our surprise visit to family back in PA in lieu of a typical anny video)
- Month 7 Gulf Shores, Alabama (includes a tour of our RV)
- Month 8 (which I accidentally titled 9) Pass Christian, Mississippi
- Month 9 Burnet, Texas (bald eagle and bluebonnet footage)
- Month 10 Terlingua/Study Butte, Texas
- Month 11 Lake Havasu, Arizona
- ONE YEAR
- Month 13 (we did a week in the life series for this month, get started with Day 1)
- Month 14 Gulf Shores, Alabama (this time in the summer!)
- Month 15 Anna Maria Island, Florida
- Month 16 Pennsylvania